Exec. Producer - Mobile & Tablet Design
We are looking for strong Producers with experience of delivering mobile and tablet projects & applications. It is a contract position with the Matter Worldwide network on an award winning innovations team. The work is truly innovative specifically in the mobile world, so experience with mobile & tablets is essential. The Executive Digital Producer is responsible for managing the development and execution of simultaneous integrated applications, tools and destinations including budgeting, resource allocation, vendor selection and management, technical specifications and quality assurance. The Executive Digital Producer approaches every job, especially the challenging ones, with a "How do we make this happen?" mentality and has the ability to maintain budgets and timelines without compromising the creative product. The EDP constantly challenges and teaches his/her team members on industry trends, emerging technology and best practices. The EDP is also tasked with managing all production resources, to include not only his/her workload, but that of his/her team, working closely with internal Technology, Creative and Strategy teams to ensure the seamless delivery and launch of mobile and tablet applications.
We require applicants that have experience of managing small and large scale projects . It is also very important that these budgets have been managed by you personally with full responsibility. As an EPD within this innovations agency you will also be a hybrid accounts person. This means we require solid client facing skills and experience at a high level. You will be dealing with very senior people on a global brand. This is something you should be used to and also very excited about.
You will be working for an entrepreneurial agency that has excellent staff and contractor retention. There is a family feel environment within the agency as it is full of entrepreneurial, motivated design thinkers and doers who are challenging the agency norms.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years experience in digital production at an advertising or design agency, digital production house or similar environment;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office, Podio, 10,000 Ft, Omni-Plan, architectural build experience & integration points, enterprise websites, waterfall,agile, Digital & mobile production, Global brand experience
- Understanding of file requirements (dimensions, size, type) and transmission vehicles (iOS and Andriod. FTP, DART, Atlas, etc);
- Strong vocabulary of digital technology (iOS Spec, GIF v. JPG, Hosting v. Redirecting);
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles and requirements and their relation to user experience;
- Must possess leadership qualities and management skills - of both people and projects;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Extremely organized, yet flexible
Position Type: Contractor
Tell us why your are the perfect match! Send Your Cover letters, LinkedIn Profile and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org